Monday 12 November 2012

Christmas Craft Fair No. 2

This week it's time for me to prepare for my 2nd Christmas craft fair for this year. I'm planning on restocking a few items that sold during or since my last fair, and making a few new items. I've already made one new item - a bracelet. I'll try to add a few photos for you of the new items. Watch this space! Any special requests or suggestions for particular types of items?

Luckily I don't have much work to do on the display as I can use my ideas and spacing from the last craft fair. Last time I forgot to take my basket for stocking filler/pocket money items, so hopefully I'll remember it this time and make a few more sales. It may attract some children and bring their parents along to buy the more grown up jewellery.

It looks like the organiser has been doing a lot of advertising in the local area, so hopefully there will be more customers than the last fair. However, the location is not such a central one, so people who aren't in the area are less likely to come. It is closer to where I live, so I am hoping more of my friends and regular customers will be able to attend.

This fair looks like it's going to have more of a Christmassy feel to it than the last one as well. Santa's going to be making a visit, so it should be family friendly. There will be lots of other stalls selling potential Christmas presents, so feel free to come along if you want to do a bit of Christmas shopping. Below is the address.

Belle Isle URC
Nesfield Road
Belle Isle
Leeds
LS10 3L

No comments:

Post a Comment