Tuesday 2 July 2013

Soon to be closing...

I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that I am expecting twins. :) The bad news is this means I will be closing soon. :(

The twins are due in September, but could potentially arrive in August. I am looking forward to them arriving, but it does mean I have to cut down on my Silver Chestnut work and eventually close. I feel sad about closing Silver Chestnut, as it's been my baby over the last year and a half. I've built it up and did have ideas about how to expand. However, I know I'm not going to have the time to spend on it and will have two other very special babies to look after instead.

I hope to reopen again at some point. This means I will be able to learn from what I've done so far and use my ideas for expansion. I haven't decided when this will be yet because everything feels unknown. The twins are our first children, and with there being two of them, it will be hard to predict how much time I'll have.

In the meantime, over the next month I'll be winding things down. I may even be having a closing down sale, so if keep your eye out for deals in my shop. I am hoping to have a closing down jewellery party too, so I may be sending out invitations soon.

1 comment: