Tuesday 3 July 2012

reLoved Spoons


I wanted to share with you about reLoved Spoon collection. It was my first official collection.

The inspiration for them came from Welsh love spoons, which I have always liked as a symbol and gift of love. I also like the idea of recycling. After pondering how I could make my love spoon designs a bit different, I decided to combine the two ideas, so all of my love spoons are made from unwanted spoons, most of which I have bought from charity shop.





To try to point out that they made are recycled spoons I decided to combine the recycle with love to create a name for them, so we get re-love. I thought the name fitted quite well because they are spoons that are now wanted instead of unwanted, recycled and reused for something new. They are re-loved.




Currently the ones I have in stock are made from silver plated nickel spoons. Feel free to see my re-Loved section in my shop: http://folksy.com/shops/SilverChestnut?shop_section=reloved_spoons

More designs to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment