Thursday 11 October 2012

4 sales in just over a week!


It's been such a good week since I got back from holiday that I just had to tell people. Within the first day of re-opening my shop on Folksy, I had a sale. I wonder if they had been waiting for me to re-open to buy it.

My first sale - Frosted Leaf



Two days later I had another sale on Folksy. It was one of my items that I have set as 'made to order', so I made it and sent it off.

My second sale - Daisy Studs

Then a friend of a friend wanted some jewellery as an anniversary present. They looked at my jewellery and wanted something making that was similar to some of the items with a few changes. I designed and made them a set of matching earrings and necklace. (If you'd like a design making for you feel free to contact me on jenny@silverchestnut.co.uk)

My third sale - Semi Textured Set

My final sale, and hopefully not the last, of the week was today on Folksy Some of my earrings this time. All these sales are really good. I hope it's a sign of more sales to come, although it does mean that I have to make a few more bits of jewellery to restock before the Christmas craft fairs.

My final sale - Dangly Textured Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment