Tuesday 23 October 2012

First Christmas Craft Fair


My first Christmas craft fair is fast approaching. I'm looking forward to it as I haven't done many craft fairs before and with it being Christmas themed I'm sure it will change the atmosphere. I am looking forward to interacting with the customers and meeting others in the design/craft world.




I've managed to get ahead with my preparation and have stocked up on most things. Only a few more pieces to make and a week and a half to make them, which should be enough time. I've even managed to make a few Christmas/winter themed items for it. (See photo) Is anyone else preparing for Christmas?





This first fair is being held at Zeus Restaurant in Huddersfield town centre. I've never been there so I'm a bit nervous as I'm not quite sure what it will be like. (Has anyone else been to this restaurant?) However, I am also excited about it because it's going to be in a town centre on a Saturday so hopefully that means lots of potential customers.

If you are in the area and interested in coming along to see my work, and others', please feel free to come along. You may even find some Christmas presents! It's happening from 10 - 3 at the Zeus Restaurant (address below).

Zeus Restaurant
35 Kirkgate
Huddersfield
HD1 1QT

No comments:

Post a Comment