Wednesday 1 August 2012

Cuff Links


I have recently started making cuff links. I made some over a year ago as a present for my husband (seen on the left), but hadn't made any to sell due to my main focus being to make jewellery for women. Then after to talking to a couple of friends, both of whom are regular customers/supporters of Silver Chestnut, I began thinking that perhaps it could be a good idea to branch out.


So I set to designing some cuff links. After a mixture of drawing, doodling, crossing out, daydreaming, measuring and a few other things I finally got round to coming up with some designs. Some have been scrapped, some are a work in progress, but finally some designs have been made, polished and photographed. So here's to the first couple of cuff links for you to view.










Keep an eye out for more designs. I have some more in the pipeline. If you would like to purchase these cuff links or want to check to see I've made any more, why not visit the cuff link section of my Folksy shop:
http://folksy.com/shops/SilverChestnut?shop_section=cuff_links

No comments:

Post a Comment