Monday 13 August 2012

Jewellery Parties Part 2

The jewellery party on Friday was a quiet night, but I did have 3 visitors. It was good to catch up with them because I hadn't seen them for a while, and they each made an order, which is good.

My next planned jewellery party is at Christmas. I've done a couple of Christmas themed ones before and they tend to be quite popular with people buying presents, and occasionally treats for themselves. I've got a few regulars that like to come and see what new things I'm doing. From doing this jewellery party on Friday it looks like I've got more people to invite to it. There were a few comments about Christmas presents. I do enjoy the Christmas themed ones, partly because I'm a big kid and I like having the Christmas music on and decorations up.

If you or someone you might know would be interested in hosting a Silver Chestnut jewellery party feel free to get in touch. As a host of a Silver Chestnut jewellery party, you would receive 10% of the takings on the night of the jewellery party. (Any orders made but not paid for will not count towards the takings of the night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment